TRAINING COURSE ON "PROJECT MANAGEMENT"
Project Management is the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of a project. The application of project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques during the project activities is essential to meet project goals successfully.
To equip participants with knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to plan, organise, direct and control project activities and to understand the role and responsibilities of a project manager.
By the end of the course each participant will be able to:
- Understand the key functions of project management.
- Plan, organize, direct and control project activities.
- Demonstrate greater confidence in project management.
Session 1: Course introduction
Session 2: Project management and responsibilities of project managers
Session 3: Project design
Session 4: Activity planning
Session 5: Budget planning
Session 6: Project team building
Session 7: Staff delegation and supervision
Session 8: Risk management
Session 9: Project monitoring
Session 10: Project evaluation
- Now-May 30, 2014 is USD120.00 per participant.
- June 03-11, 2014 is USD150.00 per participant.
- June 11-13, 2014
- Mobile phone: 010 46 50 80
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Face book: PCDT Capacity Development
- Website: www.pcdt.blogspot.com
Detail information: Please download from this link